Who We Are
The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in North Grafton provides 24-hour care for small and large animals and exotics 365 days of the year. Since 1985, we have offered high quality medical care, consultation, referral and emergency veterinary services on a beautiful New England Campus. We are currently hiring talented technicians for full-time and per diem positions.
- Emergency/Critical Care
- Inpatient Care Supervisor
- Inpatient Care
- Diagnostic Imaging- Large and small animal
- Clinical Skills Teaching Technician
We are so proud of our talented teams and are seeking candidates who:
- Contribute to a positive culture and morale of the team.
- Get genuine fulfillment by supporting others and their successes.
- Acknowledge all team members’ strengths and accomplishments.
- Show the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with respect.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand team needs and develop ideas to meet objectives.
Working at Tufts
With a focus on work/life balance we offer many flexible scheduling options. Full University benefits are available starting at 17.5 hours a week. Some of the many additional perks of working at Tufts include: competitive salaries commensurate with experience, sign on bonuses, shift differentials, on-call and emergency stipends, access to numerous CE resources and a CE allowance, Medical/Dental/Vision, retirement savings plans, legal services plan, generous paid time off and a minimum of thirteen holidays throughout the calendar year, long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, tuition reimbursement, pet care benefits and many discounts that come with being a Tufts University employee!
To see information on specific positions including salary ranges and to apply please visit the University website: https://jobs.tufts.edu/
Don’t see a position that fits you perfectly or have additional questions? Please reach out by emailing Jessica Boyle CVT, VTS (SAIM) Asst. Director of Veterinary Nursing at email@example.com.